Public offer agreement
1.1. This offer is an official offer of TM "Vitasain", hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", to conclude an Agreement for the sale of goods by remote means, that is, through the Internet store, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement", and places a Public Offer (offer) on the official website of the Seller "https://vitasain.com" (hereinafter referred to as the "Internet site").
1.2. The moment of complete and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller's offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods is the fact that the Buyer pays for the order under the terms of this Agreement, at the time and at the prices indicated on the Seller's website.
1.3. All Products (Biologically active additives (BAA) and vitamins) presented in our store are not a medicine.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings:
* "Product" - Biologically active additives (BAA) and vitamins;
* "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce", a means for presenting or selling a product, work or service by making an electronic transaction.
* "Seller" - a company that sells the goods presented on the website.
* "Buyer" - an individual who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms set out below.
* "Order" - selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
Subject of the Agreement
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer's ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods on the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- self-registration by the Buyer of an order in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in ownership under the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, the Manager of the company is obliged to notify the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of goods, the Buyer has the right to offer a similar product or refuse to the Packer.
Order payment procedure
Cash on delivery
5.1. Payment is made upon receipt of the goods at the branch of the transport company for cash in UAH.
5.2. If funds are not received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Order delivery terms
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out to the warehouses of transport companies, where orders are issued.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The seller has the right:
- unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement if the Buyer violates the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The buyer is obliged:
- timely pay and receive the order under the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right:
- place an order in the online store;
- draw up an electronic contract;
- require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibility of the parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- the appearance of the Goods changed by the manufacturer;
- for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color rendering of individual models of personal computer monitors;
- for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond its control;
- for unlawful illegal actions carried out by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of his network identifiers - IP, MAC-address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is independently responsible for the harm caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from fulfilling the terms of this agreement. For the purposes of this agreement, force majeure circumstances mean events that are extraordinary, unforeseen